Scholarship ApplicationGeneral Application Guidelines and Forms
Scholarship Summary Sheet
The Community Foundation of JacksonCounty currently administers Scholarship Endowment Funds established by individuals, companies and organizations that have an interest in assisting area students with the costs associated to obtain post high school education. Students apply to the program through a competitive application process and, if eligible, can be awarded a scholarship from one of the Foundation’s scholarship funds.
Each scholarship fund has specific eligibility criteria that were defined by the donor when the fund was established. Please see the following scholarship fund list along with the eligibility criteria. Applicants must read through specific criteria to see if you are eligible. You may apply for multiple scholarships. Follow the instructions carefully.
Applicants will be notified of their award by the Foundation at their high school award ceremony (May or June) or by mail shortly thereafter. Scholarship awards from the Foundation are made directly to the vocational school, college or university for the expenses at the institution, such as tuition, fees and books. The recipient is responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this award. The Foundation does not provide tax information to the student or the Internal Revenue Service. The student is fully responsible for all tax reports.
- Review scholarship list and criteria description. Determine if you are eligible. If you are applying for a JCCF Inc. scholarship, indicate the scholarship(s) you are applying for by circling the name(s).
- Complete General Application form and essay.
- Attach most recent high school transcript with ACT/SAT scores included.
- College students applying for renewal scholarships or to funds that award to college students attach college transcripts.
- Attach FAFSA, Student Aid Report. If your FAFSA is not completed, attach copy of parents most recent tax return in sealed envelope. (We do not retain this information)
- Completed packet to JCCF will include:
Scholarship list and criteria form
General application form
Essay(Vital in the review process)
FAFSA (Student Aid Report)
We accept applications from January 1st through March 15th. Please check back during this time to fill out an application.